Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Savannah in Sepia and Jeweltones

I recently got home from a much-needed trip down to Savannah. Drew's on tour with his band, Circle Takes The Square, so I met him at his show in Greensboro, NC, after which we continued on to Savannah for his next show and to see my family. But of course, an hour and a half into my drive, I realized as I was attempting to buy some food, that I left my wallet at work. Living on the edge (as I am wont to do), I got to Greensboro on the 3/4 of a tank of gas I started out with, coasting in with my empty light on. Not only that, but I also got pulled over when two cops were checking everyone for their driver's licenses! Seriously, what are the odds? But he let me go with a warning. I wonder how many warnings one can get before one actually starts getting things put on a driving record? I seem to have lucked out a number of times...

Drew leading fellow bandmates and new friends over the customary post-show "pole hopping" sequence.

Matt the Merch Man!

Rocking out.

Yup- my husband!

Autographing their broken drum head for the wall of fame at the club.

Pepe the Peacock made several appearances on my parents' porch.

Isadora and the love of her life, Rip.

Girls' night in with Thai food leftovers, ginger cookies, and Hallmark Channel's trifecta of The Good Witch 1, 2, & 3. That's right.

1 comment: