Monday, December 3, 2012

Open Studio Day!

After much (much much) deliberation and emailing, I finally decided to host a last-minute Open Studio Holiday Sale! It's my first-ever installment of a new idea: regular Open Studio days here at my home. I have plenty of room in our studio-above-the-garage to set up a shop environment for customer-friends to come by and browse, and maybe even buy something. I was planning on my first opening being in late January or early February, and at the last minute (almost too late, perhaps?) the thought crossed my mind that I should host one before the holidays. Why oh why didn't I think of this sooner? Many more people could have participated. But even so, a handful of good friends and family members were able to round up some artwork to send me for this coming weekend. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. And I can't wait to see everyone else's work come together after the new year!


How's about this electrifying invitation??? Too crazy? Definitely.

1 comment:

  1. yea! who doesn't need a jolt of good art now that the weather's turned gray and dreary? have fun! wish i could be there.

    ReplyDelete