Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recent Happenings

I've fallen a little slack with my beading momentum this past week, I must admit. I'm still working, yes, but there have been some understandable distractions.

My mom stopped through good ol' Virginny again! Can you tell who's who? She was on her way up to Sunbury, Pennsylvania for her class reunion and we made the most of our 24 hours together: shopping, eating, watching Netflix, and going on a woodland walk. Not much more you can ask of a day in the mountains with yo mama!

Except that the weather was PERFECT! And still is! Warm but not too warm during the day, open windows during the cool night...

 As for my other distractions, Phineas is always finding new ways to help out around the house. He was a huge boon to our reorganizing of our music library...

 And somehow he hears me putting clean sheets on the bed from miles away and just has to participate.



No comments:

Post a Comment