Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Strange Things are Happening...

So a car crashed into our apartment building last week. It's not everyday that I can say that. I was inside the house cleaning when it felt like a mini-earthquake shook the entire place. I immediately opened the front door only to see what you see in the photo below. It turned out to be a police chase, and our entire block was then a crime scene. Being a witness, I had to give statements to multiple cops that I saw a man stumble out of the crashed vehicle and into the space between our building and the next. With his pants down. And his boxers. No one seemed bothered by this little tidbit of information I gave them. I was, needless to say. Ah, only in Savannah.



On a lighter note, the craft show on Sunday was a much better success than the previous one. It is always strange how these things work out. I just never know what to predict. There was much less foot traffic at this show, but it must have been the right kind of foot traffic because everyone that stopped at my table was the kind of customer I wish I could always have! So nice and complimentary, and best of all, buying things! Yay! The photo below makes my table look scatterbrained, but if viewed from a slightly higher angle, it actually made sense and looked pretty cute. And my mom participated with me this time, so it was great having her next to me and being able to chat. I'll be at another craft show at the end of the month, so as soon as I have more information I'll post it!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the rub-ons at michaels, they do look pretty good! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete