Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ben Folds Still Rocks!


After all the times Ben Folds has come to Savannah, my sister and I finally went to see him for the first time last week. And let me say, it was AMAZING! The only song he left out that I wanted to hear was Song for the Dumped. But other than that it was great. Except for 2 college freshmen bozos in front of us in the balcony that didn't realize it was a sit-down event, and felt they had to show their appreciation for the music by ruining everyone else's view. But other than that... Oh, and he has a set of twins, a boy and a girl by the names of Louie and Gracie, respectively. How cute is that? And I must say, the new songs sounded great, so if you're a fan, you should get his new album. I do miss the old band, though. Such great chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment