Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Official...

... www.etsy.com/shop/cadynspeziale is now where you will find any and all of my beadwork. Don't worry, you can still use my old website address (www.cadynspeziale.com), but it will take you directly to my Etsy page. Crafty, huh? I did a little investigating and taught myself how to do that! With a little help from my website's tech support, that is. You can even get to it on your phone, in case you want to see my latest work while you're out and about being mobile (just please, whatever you do, not while you're driving!)


And here's a recent piece that you actually won't see on my Etsy page (the aesthetic is just a tad different than my other work...) It's a custom headband crown for a lovely customer's five-year-old princess. I'm always happy to do custom pretty-much-anything,  so please contact me if you ever need a unique, personal gift for a little loved one (or your inner child).


No comments:

Post a Comment