Friday, January 20, 2012

It's official... Etsy!

So I finally did it. I started an Etsy page, which is where you'll find the above photo, and more like it! I've listed my current on-hand inventory, including all my most recent (some within the last couple days) work. You can check it out here.

But in case you're too busy to click on a link that will take you to a whole different world (because trust me, Etsy will suck you in-- you'll get obsessed looking at what everyone else has created!), here are my two latest pairs of earrings:

I'm trying out some new earring designs involving multiple layers. What do you all think? I'm still experimenting, but I'll definitely take suggestions. I hope everyone's staying warm this fickle winter! It's snowing as I type this...

3 comments:

  1. I love your work SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadyn, these are so beautiful! I love all your work... and the new earrings are such a cool design. Hope the new etsy endeavor goes well. I suspect it will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! You're all so encouraging! I'll keep up with the new ideas, then...

    ReplyDelete