Sunday, October 27, 2013

Doubling Up

I've decided to really start working on increasing my inventory again. I may or may not try to enter an undisclosed high-end Fine Art Festival for next year, but I figured either way it'd be a good idea to start producing some volume. If I don't do the Art Market (or worse, pay the non-refundable application fee and get denied), at least I'll have a bunch of back-stock for my own shop, as well as enough to shop it around to other regional boutiques/galleries. I've been burned before by juried craft markets, but I think I've waited long enough to have healed from that.

Here are my most recent pendant necklaces:





You can view more info on Spur necklace in moss or indigo on my Etsy site.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear this, because I think more people need to know about your work, so they can go TOTALLY CRAZY over it. These new pieces are so, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete