Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wine & Crafts & Blogs

I've been blogged about again (!) by local blogger Shenandoah Living. There's a really nice write-up about gathered on this website, so check it out if you're interested in reading about my shop from an outsider's perspective. Gathered was also recently written about in an article in the local Warren Sentinel paper. They're a small, old-fashioned kind of paper and don't have too much of a website, so I'll scan the article and post it in the next couple of days. In the meantime, here's a pic of what my block looks like during the Virginia Wine & Craft Festival...

See my nifty new sandwich sign?
(Thank you David & Ann and Sally Mae & John Foster!!)
The hand is pointing all the drunken shoppers down the street to my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment